If you’re looking for special Christmas presents for her, then consider yourself lucky for stumbling on here. We’re huge experts on what WE like (nudges sister) and we’re sharing gift ideas your girlfriend, wife, mother, sister, mother-in-law, auntie, or any female relative or friend would love for Christmas.
Let’s get right to it.
- 10 Best Xmas Gifts For Her
- #1 L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- #2 ANYA White Elephant Ring Holder
- #3 ROYAL CRAFT WOOD Luxury Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray
- #4 Bath Bombs
- #5 Happy By Clinique For Women
- #6 Burt’s Bees Essential Everyday Beauty Gift Set
- #7 Premium Game of Thrones Wine Glass, Mother of Dragons
- #8 Natural Himalayan Hand Carved Salt Lamp with Indian Rosewood Base
- #9 Owl Pot Ceramic Set
- #10 Snoozies Womens Classic Splitz Applique Slipper Socks
10 Best Xmas Gifts For Her
#1 L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
This is one of my favorite hand creams ever. Nowadays, our hands are so dry from chores, harsh winter weather, or too much use of hand sanitizers. Believe me when I say that women have at least one tube of hand lotion in their bag. This is a winner and I’d say you need one yourself.
- Very good quality; a pea-sized amount goes a long way
- Depending on your physiology, may even be better than Aquaphore and the like
- Non-greasy, very moisturizing, absorbs very well
- Heals minor abrasions suprisingly
- Smells lovely; not overpowering or heavy
- Lasts for a long time; approx 6 months
- Very high satisfaction from buyers
- Smells somewhat like baby lotion so if you don’t like that scent, you won’t like this too
#2 ANYA White Elephant Ring Holder
This is a perfect gift for your wife or girlfriend. Or, at least someone who manages to lose her rings often.
This cute elephant with the super long snout will keep your rings for you. I used to put my rings in a box but there are pros to using a ring holder like this one.
- If you’re just removing your rings for a short amount of time, it’s super convenient and handy to have several of this ring holder around. For example? I have one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen for when I take off my rings to take a bath or wash my face, or when I’m baking or cooking
- Solid; doesn’t tip over
- Very cute
- Novel gift
- Good value for the price
#3 ROYAL CRAFT WOOD Luxury Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray
Pamper your loved one with this beautiful caddy tray. Who isn’t keen on the idea of a relaxing and luxurious bath time? You have your flowers or rose petals, some scented candles, a glass of wine, and your favorite book all laid out for your enjoyment as you soak in warm bubbled water.
She’ll definitely love the idea of this gift.
This is the #1 Bestseller for Bathroom Trays and Holders.
- Bring the spa to your giftee
- You’re giving the message that you want your special person to relax and pamper herself
- Great quality for the price
- Very functional; it expands and has ridges so it doesn’t slip
- Waterproof and very durable
- Great for laying down your iPad, a glass of wine, and whatnot
- You get an email with care instructions; correspondence with brand is humorous and entertaining
- Perfect gift for a loved one, or for special celebrations like housewarmings, anniversaries, and birthdays (practically anything, really)
- None that I experienced so far
#4 Bath Bombs
I love bath bombs. OMG. I can’t tell you how much I love bath bombs. They’re the bomb! (I know I know.. sorry-not-sorry)
See, relaxing baths are great but they become extra special with these babies. These bath bombs are big and when you drop them in your bath water, they fizz and bubble releasing essential oils, flower petals, and all that great stuff.
- Big hit with the ladies, I assure
- Company that makes these is eco-friendly and uses natural mineral salts and natural ingredients
- Amazing scents (maybe cecause they’re professional perfumers by trade?)
- Bath bombs hydrate and moisturize skin, improves mood and general well-being through aromatherapy, and brings you the spa experience
- Easy to clean up after; no residue
- Crazy high satisfaction ratings for this brand and product
- None that I could see but if you’re pregnant, don’t soak with bath products without asking your doctor
#5 Happy By Clinique For Women
Oldies are goodies. Gosh I was so young when this first came out but apparently, it’s still going strong as it’s the #1 Bestseller in the Women’s Eau de Parfum section.
- Most women love this “happy” scent
- Great gift idea for women who love scents and perfumes
- Giving out perfume is always a bit tricky as we have different bodies and therefore different chemical reactions. I’d say either find out if she likes this brand (subtly, please) or find out what her favorite perfume and buy that instead.
#6 Burt’s Bees Essential Everyday Beauty Gift Set
A beauty gift set is a very safe yet nice gift to give out. If you need a gift for your mother-in-law, a female acquaintance, and the like – somebody you may not know very well except they’re female – then give out this Burt’s Bees beauty set.
This is also ideal for a loved one who travels a lot as all the items are travel-sized.
- Great brand and great quality products
- With this gift set, you are giving out a great array of Burt’s Bees products which includes their Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, Hand Salve, Milk & Honey Body Lotion, Coconut Foot Cream and Beeswax Lip Balm
- Amazing price; really affordable
- These make great giveaway gifts when you’re giving out en masse
- Some buyers don’t like the scents
- Some buyers think they were getting the full sized products. These are TRAVEL SIZE!!
#7 Premium Game of Thrones Wine Glass, Mother of Dragons
For the Game of Thrones enthusiast. Nuff said.
- Imagine giving out “Mother of Thrones” to your Thronies girlfriend? Yeah, get her this
- Good quality: thick glass, heavy-bottomed, clear lettering, snugly packaged
- Great for sipping wine in or Koolaid while watching an episode of Show
- Mouth area could be wider? (This is me trying to come up with a con)
#8 Natural Himalayan Hand Carved Salt Lamp with Indian Rosewood Base
Himalayan salt lamps are beautiful things. They look like a raw slab of pink salt but when lit up, it has a unique charm and beauty to it. We love them so much we have several in the house and they’re great instant gift ideas.
- Look beautiful at night; very relaxing; give off an awesome ambience and vibe to a room
- Some users will swear on their ancestors’ graves that they have health benefits like resolving allergic rhinitis and other respiratory issues; you can find out for yourself
- You need a good understanding of salt lamps like genuine ones aren’t really supposed to act like a lamp (and give out bright light), they might chip a little when they arrive and that’s fine…
#9 Owl Pot Ceramic Set
Is your special lady a gardening enthusiast? Does she like to collect succulents? If yes, she’ll love these owl pot ceramics. The designs are cute and kitschy. They’ll look great in any settting — may it be as part of a big garden, on your lawn, on your windowsill, or on tabletops.
Succulents are very easy to keep and maintain too. (FYI, you don’t get them with the pots, but just saying.)
These are the #1 Bestseller for Window Boxes.
- Perfect for succulents; the tall ones are good for pups with root ball and the wider ones are good for cuttings
- Super cute
- With drainage holes
- Smaller than how they look in photos
- A few buyers got theirs broken
#10 Snoozies Womens Classic Splitz Applique Slipper Socks
Who would think to give slipper socks? Well, you haven’t seen just how cute these applique socks are. My personal faves are the red ones with the dogs. They look very cheerful and would look great on Christmas day.
Just a note. These are more socks with rubber dots at the bottom than actual slippers.
- Soles are non-skid; makes them good for elderly, especially
- Good for sensitive feet on hard floors
- Very soft; feet will feel like they are in heaven
- Hug the feet, so order a step up if you want some room
We hope that whatever Christmas presents for her you end up buying, she’ll love them and make an unforgettable memory for her.