Gifters, the holidays are just around the corner. If you’re looking for family Xmas present ideas or things that you can do as one family unit, then you’ve come to the right list. Our collection below is our top picks for clothes, books, and games you can share together as one big happy family.
- #1: Sleepyheads Polar Bear Family Matching Pajama Set
- #2: Our Adventure Book
- #3: Family Size Insulated Folding Collapsible Picnic Basket
- #4: Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game
- #5: Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker
- #6: Family Birthday Plaque
- #7: Landmann Big Sky Fire Pit
- #8: Charades Party Game – Family Charades
- #9: URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser
- #10: Young’s Metal Bucket List Bucket
#1: Sleepyheads Polar Bear Family Matching Pajama Set
Matching clothing is ALWAYS adorable. Whenever I see a parent and child or siblings in matching clothing, I automatically take a second glance and go “aaaawww”.
What I like about this matching set is that it’s sleepwear. It’s very practical and homey. Imagine having movie nights or pancake mornings in your special family sleep wear.
- The design is of polar bears. Polar bears. Nuff said.
- True to size; make sure to consult the sizing chart to get it right
- Amazing quality for the price
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Very high customer satisfaction on these jammies
- None that we could see (even reviewers had nothing bad to say)
#2: Our Adventure Book
If you’re looking for a fun family activity, I highly recommend scrapbooking. Everybody can have fun helping including the little ones. Apart from the book, it comes with glue dots, postcards, cutouts, photo corners, stickers, rhinestones, and a gold and silver ink pad. It’s sure to keep you occupied for several hours at least.
And the best part is, you’ll have a family memento at the end of it. When your kids go to college or maybe even get married (and believe me, time flies so fast), you can look back on this Adventure Book and do a walk down memory lane.
- Very good quality; the paper is very strong
- All of the accompanying accessories and extras are ultra fun; even the pens were great and I was expecting them to be cheap quality
- The binding isn’t as good as the rest of it; you have to be careful when flipping pages
#3: Family Size Insulated Folding Collapsible Picnic Basket
I read this from a book before but guess what the sign of undivided attention nowadays is? It’s a mobile phone being put away. Plan unplugged family picnics with this high quality picnic basket. Perfect for the warm Sping and Summer days.
- You’ll be making unforgettable memories
- Get some fresh air and healthy food
- Encourage kids to appreciate outside activities
- The basket itself is fully insulated, leak-proof, and has zipped closure to keep food hot or cold
- Has very organized compartments for knives, forks, and whatnot
- Foldable and easy to store
- Strong odor upon unpacking
- Won’t stand fully upright unless full of food (its strength is its weakness)
#4: Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game
A list of family gifts won’t be complete without a family game. We’ve chosen the Melissa & Doug Family game because ours has given us lots of fun.
It’s a bit like Jenga wherein the object of the game is to make sure your structure doesn’t collapse while it’s your turn. However, in Suspend, you’re suspending pieces of wire onto the tabletop stand. You end up with some crazy tipping wire sculpture each time.
- Exciting and suspenseful
- Develops eye-hand coordination and motor skills in children
- Involves critical thinking, analysis and prediction
- Great quality for the price
- Good for both adults and children
- Not a mobile gadget so it’s all good!
- Container is flimsy
- Not fun for a handful of buyers
#5: Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker
If you’re thinking of something to gift to an entire family (or yours), take a look at this popular ice-cream maker. Sure buying all sorts of flavors and brands from the mart is always a fun excursion. However, DIY is the new craze.
With your own ice cream maker, you can try out different recipes. You can even go organic, lactose-free, or even gluten-free depending on your family’s preferences. Use in-season fruits for yummy ice cream!
This is the #1 Bestseller In Ice Cream Machines.
- Works faster than advertised; instructions say 25 minutes but you can make your goodies in 15 minutes.
- Quieter than other ice cream makers
- Works very very well; easy to use
- Great quality for the price
- There are a handful of reports of the base or machine going choppy after several months or use
#6: Family Birthday Plaque
Whether you’re buying this for your family or for a friend’s family, this is an awesome gift to get. Not only does it look very quaint and kitschy, it’s also actually very practical.
In our house, birthdays are a huge deal. And there are so many of us, it’s actually a chore to keep track. This plaque makes it very easy though.
In fact, just looking at this plaque gives off happy vibes because it spells a lot of good times and celebrations.
- Never ever forget another birthday!
- A bit bigger in real life
- Highly recommended for gifts; buyers did repeat purchases (as I did)
- This is a very unique gift to give to other families
- Plaque is good quality; really great for the price
- None that I could see and there are no bad reviews (!)
#7: Landmann Big Sky Fire Pit
If you have the budget and you or another family (maybe your in-laws or grandparents) need a new fire pit, check out this Landsmann model. Imagine super cold weather and you and your family seated and gathered around this toasty box. Some pinion wood, cedar, or even fruit woods like apple and cherry are sure to make an evening special.
This is the #1 Bestseller in Outdoor Fire Pits.
- Very sturdy construction; you’ll have better peace of mind with this model even if kids are running around
- You can view a fire from all around
- The cutouts provide a nice ambience at night
- You’ll need to drill your own drain holes if you let this stay outside without a cover
- Ideally, will be stored under a roof or awning to avoid peeling or rusting
#8: Charades Party Game – Family Charades
Charades is an iconic group game. If you are looking for a fun family game that covers a lot of ages, check out this Family version of Charades. Even if your small ones can’t read, they’ll still be able to play and join in the fun.
The themes cover Animal Party, Picture Charades, Hollywood, Time Capsule and so on.
- Great for playing for families with small members who can’t read
- Even just a pair of players can play (more fun with more members of course)
- If you like your family games educational, then this is it; winnner of Teacher’s Choice Award
- There should be more cards as it’s easy to memorize them all if you have a good memory
#9: URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser
This oil diffuser is a great gift for families. In our home, when my kids were younger, we used this for our asthmatic child. When we used it with a particular doTerra oil, he would be able to breathe much better and sleep more soundly.
Later, this oil diffuser ended up in our room. I pair it with my favorite essential oil either to relax (lavender) or as a pick-me-up (orange and mint).
This is the #1 Bestseller in Home & Kitchen.
- Auto shut off; has different settings you can use for auto shut-off
- Has two settings for diffusing
- Can either be used with essential oils or just plain water if you only want it used as a humidifier
- Lights can also be customized
- Needs to be cleaned regularly
- Essential oils not included; you will have to buy them separately
#10: Young’s Metal Bucket List Bucket
If you want a gift that’s more decorative and whimsical, see this literal Bucket List. This is a metal container that’s very shabby chic and picturesque.
Whenever you think of something you want to in the future, write down a note and drop it in your bucket list as a reminder. This comes with 30 cards that have an achievement date printed on them for motivation. This is a great gift for relatives, friends, and neighbors.
- A very unique and creative gift
- You’ll be encouraging your giftees to actually identify their dreams and take the first step in making them happen
- Great quality for the price
- None we could find
Now wasn’t that a great list of family Xmas present ideas? We worked hard on this one. Share it with your friends and acquaintances who need this list too!