Whether you have a sister that you fight like the Hades with or your sister is your literal bestfriend on Earth, there’s no denying that you’re looking for special gift ideas for sister dear.
We’re not one to disappoint so we handpicked this list for you.
Jen and I fall under the 2nd category. We hardly fight at all (mayhaps because of the huge age gap) and she’s my sounding board, my listening ear when I need to rant and vent, and my own personal cheerleader. If I had a big enough bank balance, I’d buy everything on this list for her this Christmas.
Here are some amazing gifts you can gift to your own sister. Whether your a broke student or a hotshot professional, there’s something for all budgets on here.
- Best Gift Ideas For Sister
- #1: Sister Friend Forever Bracelet
- #2: Little Big Sister Good Luck Charms
- #3: Women’s Luxury Socks
- #4: Women’s Plaid Blanket Winter Scarf
- #5: Definition Of Sister
- #6: Grilong Onesie
- #7: Forever 21 Gift Card
- #8: Willow Tree My Sister My Friend
- #9: Musical Jewelry Box
- #10: Heart Charm Necklace
- BONUS: OontZ Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Best Gift Ideas For Sister
#1: Sister Friend Forever Bracelet
Cute jewelry is always a pass for women. However, what makes this trinket special is the fact that it is a silver Friendship bracelet. With cute lavender beadings, it has three central silver-plated charms that say “sister”, “friend”, and “forever”.
It comes with a touching card that says, “Sisters care & sisters share. Sometimes they disagree. A sister is a special friend. Forever family.”
- Very affordable
- Design makes the beads look more expensive than they are (though you can buy them from craft shops like Claire’s)
- Comes in a very pretty box with a bow
- Great present for sisters who are in the tweens or teens ages; can also be given to older sisters who will treasure this as a keepsake
- Not real silver; silver plated only (understandable as price is too cheap)
- If your wrist is too large, may not fit you
- May not hold up for years (or months) with constant use
#2: Little Big Sister Good Luck Charms
Here’s another charm bracelet that’s super affordable.
This trinket is made of reconstituted turquoise with dangling charms that say “Little Sister” and “Big Sister”.
- Comes with a 97-day warrranty
- Very eye-catching colors; great accessories for a summer outfit
- Not too heavy and feels cool to the skin
- Very affordable
- Look more expensive and tasteful than actual price
- A really sweet gift for a younger and an older sister
- A handful of buyers got the wrong bracelets; got both of the little sister instead of the pair
- Not made of real turquoise (of course)
#3: Women’s Luxury Socks
Say goodbye to boring gray, white, and black socks. The new trend is loud loud socks with funky designs.
Gift your sister with these super fun socks and have them remember you whenever she puts them on.
- Fun, trendy, and campy
- Very soft and comfortable; good fit
- Great for lounging around the house or to wear with low-cut shoes that show them off
- Perfect gifts for when you need to give to a group of friends like workmates or classmates
- Good stocking stuffers or Secret Santa gifts
- Nothing really
#4: Women’s Plaid Blanket Winter Scarf
Is your sister a fashionista? If she loves clothes, this scarf would make a great present. It’s very versatile and can double as a shawl, a wrap, a scarf or a poncho. It’s one of those fashion statements that you can turn into anything.
This comes in a variety of designs so you can choose something your sister would like.
- Great quality for the price
- Warm and soft
- A lot of fabulous designs that can go well with different outfits
- Multi-purpose; very fashionable and practical at the same time
- Can even be used as a blanket in the grass or in the cold confines of an airplane
- Sheds so don’t pair with black clothes
- Some find it too thick and too big
#5: Definition Of Sister
Is your sister your best friend for life? Do you like to play dress up? Is she a teller of stories? Your keeper of secrets?
If she ticks all the boxes, then this wall decor is 100% for you. This wall hanging is 11 x 15 inches and mounted on wood.
- Would look cute in your sister’s bedroom
- Very sweet message and concept
- The wood structure makes it a great keepsake
- Buyers are happy with this purchase; very high satisfaction ratings
- None that we could see
#6: Grilong Onesie
O.M.G! We love onesies AND Studio Ghibli. Totoro onesie? This is a must-have.
If you and your sister watched the Studio Ghibli films together, love My Neighbor Totoro, and she’s the type of gal to enjoy wearing a onesie, then don’t hesitate. GET HER THIS GIFT PRONTO.
I’m embeding this video just in case you don’t know this iconic movie (gasp!!!) and we can turn you into a convert.
- Comfy loungewear around the house; warm and fuzzy
- Can withstand washings
- Great fit IF you follow the size chart correctly (get a slightly bigger size if you want roomy)
- There are some reports of missing button or frayed stitching but they seem to be the exception rather than the norm
#7: Forever 21 Gift Card
This is our go-to safe gift. Rather than choose clothing that your sister might not like, why not buy her a gift card? She’ll have the freedom and enjoyment of choosing her own clothes and you can even accompany her to make it a sister outing.
- Can’t go wrong with this one; hard to mess up with a Forever21 gift card
- If your sister has very definite fashion tastes, she’ll love this card
- Forever21 is a huge favorite with tweens, teens, and adults because of the huge variety, trendy designs, and affordable prices
- None that we could see
#8: Willow Tree My Sister My Friend
Do you want a sentimental gift for your sis? If clothing or games won’t cut it and you want to touch her heart, check out this Willow Tree figurine.
The way that this piece is carved, the two women with clasped hands evoke a certain feeling and emotion from the viewer. It can represent a memory or an emotion that both of you share.
The card that goes with this gift comes with the message: “Walk with me. And along the way, we’ll share everything.”
- The perfect gift for sisterhood goals; can be given to blood sisters, bestfriends, or soulmates
- Very memorable and nostalgic; don’t be surprised if the message in the card makes your giftee cry
- A handful of buyers got badly painted figurines
#9: Musical Jewelry Box
Music boxes are magical things for women. As a child, I had a music box with a spinning ballerina and I’ve since lost it to an accident in our home but the memory is still very precious to me.
Which is probably why I gifted my own sister with this music box. At first, I thought the photo on the lid was very cheesy until I realized it can be replaced with our very own photo.
This may be one of the priciest items on our list but it is definitely worth it.
- The lid is actually a frame so you can put your best sister photo on there making it customized
- The music box plays Edelweiss
- The box itself is beautifully made
- Giftees are very happy to receive this gift; both buyers and giftees are very happy with this item
- None that we could see; even the stones that should look cheap came out pretty well
#10: Heart Charm Necklace
This is another heartfelt keepsake that you can give to your sister to show her how much you love her. A heart charm necklace dangles from the delicate chain.
It comes with different sentimental messages.
- If you like buying from social enterprises, Dogeared, the company that produces these is such a one
- Locally made and handcrafted
- Small and dainty; looks great
- Most buyers approve of the quality
- For some, much too delicate and thin
- Not recommended for people who easily break things
BONUS: OontZ Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Bonus! This will be our one gadget on the list.
If your sister loves music and is a music freak, get her this awesome bluetooth speaker. She’ll be happy with your gift and she’ll remember you every time she plays music on it.
This is the #1 Bestseller in Wireless and Streaming Audio Systems.
- A must-have for music lovers (I can’t live without my bluetooth speaker; it comes with me even to the bathroom)
- Amazing sound and very loud
- Long battery life
- Waterproof, baby!
- Very durable and well-built
- Great customer support service; very accommodating
- Some buyers have an issue with sound quality (although I personally don’t but then I’m no sound professional)
Now didn’t we put together awesome gift ideas for sister goals? You can use this list for sisters, BFFs, or cousins that feel as close as sisters.