This article is especially set aside for great Christmas gift ideas for couples in love.
Christmas is a special occasion for people who have somebody special to celebrate this holiday with. If you’ve ever celebrated Christmas as a single person, you’d know how lonely it can get despite the warm presence of family and friends.
Somehow, walking hand in hand with a loved one in the snow is a feeling straight out of a storybook. Cold lips in the wintry breeze and toasty hugs by the fire make all the trials and tribulations of being a couple worthwhile.
So, make sure your beloved feels the love this holiday season with a handpicked present. No matter the price, what’s important is that your significant other feel your sincerity and feelings with the gift you choose.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved one!
- 10 Best Gifts for Couples
- #1: MILESI Destined Kiss one pair Piggies Couple Keychain
- #2: BOLDLOFT From My Heart to Yours Couples Pillowcases
- #3: For the Rest of Our Lives Couples Coffee Mug
- #4: ALLCAMP 2 Person Picnic Backpack Hamper
- #5: Liberator Jaz Positioning Pillow
- #6: Massage Oil for Women and Men
- #7: Winner Outfitters Double Camping Hammock
- #8: Mr. Right & Mrs. Always Right Aprons
- #9: Luxor Linens Egyptian Cotton His/Hers Waffle Weave Robe
- #10: Knock Knock Vouchers for Lovers
10 Best Gifts for Couples
#1: MILESI Destined Kiss one pair Piggies Couple Keychain
This gift is a hit on many counts. It’s super adorable, very affordable, uber practical, and even really romantic. Let the world know you’re together with this piggy couple chain.
- Very unique — they are called “kissing pigs” because there are magnets in both their snouts
- The magnet on their snouts is very strong so they stay kissing and aren’t dislodged easily
- Very well-made; good quality
- The loop is made of leather
- A big hit with both men and women
- No bad reviews on this product
#2: BOLDLOFT From My Heart to Yours Couples Pillowcases
Extend your couple things to the bedroom with these couple pillow cases. The design is minimalistic but cute. The boy and girl are line drawings and the boy is blowing heart bubbles to a blushing girl.
- Amazing quality; one buyer says her pillow cases are 7 years old and still look great with no damage whatsoever. Anecdotal: “These will last longer than some marriages.” Made me LOL.
- Because the design is so simple, these go well with any color and design scheme in your bedroom.
- Quality is very good; the cotton is super soft and silky
- Holds up well even after many washings (no fading so far)
- Great gift for anniversaries of friends too
- Really cute and romantic
- On the pricey side
- Because they are white, dirt shows up easily on them
#3: For the Rest of Our Lives Couples Coffee Mug
These mugs are perfect for coffee or tea lovers. Not only are they functional, they look gorgeous too. The black handles and silhouettes make the mugs look very elegant.
- Bigger in real life
- Well printed and painted; don’t look cheap
- Based on track record, giftees always love these mugs
- Some buyers report that theirs came with the handle broken. It seems the packaging is not sturdy enough to keep the mugs protected. If you are set on getting these mugs, make sure to order well in advance so you can get them replaced if needed
#4: ALLCAMP 2 Person Picnic Backpack Hamper
This is for a couple who loves spending time outdoors. Create a romantic moment by taking your loved one from the computer, the tv, or even one’s mobile phone. Unplug and enjoy nature especially once Spring and Summer roll around with this very unique picnic backpack. It’s got all the basics of a picnic — from eating utensils to a protective blanket.
We have one of these and while the farthest we’ve gone is a fishing trip, one buyer shares that they used theirs for a picnic at the foot of the Eiffel Tower!
- Wine glasses are made of plastic so not easily damaged
- All the equipment provide for 2 people
- Materials are BPA-free and easy to clean
- Great price
- If you gift this to others, you can be quite sure that they won’t get anything similar
- Nothing bad so far
#5: Liberator Jaz Positioning Pillow
Now let’s wander into some raunchy couple items. This liberator jaz positioning pillow promises hours of bed fun.
It is the #1 Bestseller for Ramps and Cushions.
- Endless possibilities
- Cover is removable so you can wash it
- It has a moisture-proof liner so the foam inside is protected from body fluids
- Very stable and solid
- Easy to store
- Doesn’t come with position charts
- Not ideal for people who are on the big side
#6: Massage Oil for Women and Men
We can’t have a list of couple gifts without including sensual massage oils for couples. If you like vanilla, coconut, and jojoba scents, then this is the massage oil for you.
This brand is the #1 Bestseller in Erotic Massage Gels, Lotions and Oils.
- Most buyers say it is not greasy and has a light scent
- While it has a handful of unhappy buyers, overall, the satisfaction rating on this product is very high so there’s a high chance that you’ll love this product
- Great gift for a newlywed or engaged couple
- Paraben-free and made in the USA
- Some find the scent overpowering and the actual product too oily; this is based on personal choice so highly subjective
#7: Winner Outfitters Double Camping Hammock
If the picnic backpack was too tame for you, here’s a hardcore gift for nature-lovers — a great quality hammock. If you periodically go to the beach, go camping, or simply go traveling with your partner, this is a great gift to get.
- Very lightweight yet very sturdy
- Hangs well and definitely can support the weight of two people
- Very responsive customer support; great customer service
- Includes tree straps
- Also great for individual users who want lots of room
- The wrong color might be delivered to you
#8: Mr. Right & Mrs. Always Right Aprons
This next item is perfect for the couple who cooks and bakes together. The apron for the male says Mr. Right while the other says Mrs. (Always) Right. It’s a humorous and practical gift, all at the same time.
- Great price!
- Great gift for friends and family
- A good conversation starter because of the inside joke
- Good quality and fun
- Material is on the thin side
#9: Luxor Linens Egyptian Cotton His/Hers Waffle Weave Robe
Who doesn’t want Egyptian cotton robes? These are a great luxury gift for couples.
- Very luxurious with elegant monogram
- 100% Egyptian cotton; made in Turkey
- Lightweight spa robe
- A safe gift to get if your giftees have no particular hobbies or interests that you can buy them gifts for
- Comes with his and hers gift packaging
- If you are on the super petite side, these will be loose on you
#10: Knock Knock Vouchers for Lovers
I highly recommend these romantic vouchers. They’re just a few dollars so they’re a great supplemental gift or stocking stuffers. If you’re on a tight budget, you can even make your own and just get ideas from this particular product.
- Very unique and non-material
- Includes vouchers for “cuddles”, “end to argument” and “candlelit bath”
- Very romantic and will encourage naughty time
- Not recommended for couples who are not yet lovers
Now didn’t we come up with great Christmas gift ideas for couples? We hope we truly gave you awesome ideas and that you have the most special Christmas this year.